- Mix all the ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- Transfer the mixture to a large freezer bag and cut off the tip of one corner to create a piping bag.
- Squeeze the yogurt into the ice pop bags starting as close to the bottom of the bag as possible, pressing out any air as you go. If the mixture is very thick due to thicker yogurt, add some water until desired thickness is achieved to pour into sleeves.
- Seal the tops of the bags.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to five days or in the freezer up to two months.