Keto Antipasto Salad
With all the best bites of an antipasti platter in a delightfully zesty pasta salad, this is a super easy keto antipasto salad to put together!
- 1medium zucchini or yellow squashspiralized (8 oz.)
- 2cupscubed fresh mozzarella cheese8 oz.
- 1cupcubed salami or pepperoni4 oz.
- NaNoz.can quartered artichoke heartsdrained
- NaNoz.jar marinated mushroomsdrained
- NaNoz.jar roasted red peppersdrained and chopped
- 1cupmixed olives with or without pits5 oz.
- 0.5cuppickled pepperoncinidrained and sliced or pickled hot cherry peppers (1.5 oz.)
Combine the spiralized zucchini, mozzarella cheese, salami, artichokes, mushrooms, roasted red peppers, olives, and pepperoncini in a large bowl.
Dissolve the Keto Chow in 1/4 cup of room temperature water.
In a separate bowl or pitcher mix the Keto Chow, extra virgin olive oil, red wine vinegar, and crushed garlic together until all the Keto Chow is dissolved and the dressing is velvety and smooth.
Add the dressing to the salad and toss to combine.
Add the parmesan cheese to the salad and stir again.
Allow the salad to rest, tightly covered in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes, up to overnight.
Stir in the fresh basil and parsley before serving the salad.
Our recipes may contain links to affiliate websites, and Keto Chow receives an affiliate commission for any purchases made by you on the affiliate website using such links. To see the full recipe on Cronometer, you can add Keto Chow as a friend in the “Sharing” tab if you have a Gold Cronometer Membership. Our email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Serving: 1servingCalories: 366.22kcalCarbohydrates: 10.25gProtein: 15.62gFat: 29.11gSaturated Fat: 9.01gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2.28gMonounsaturated Fat: 14.69gTrans Fat: 0.22gCholesterol: 38.69mgSodium: 1382.02mgPotassium: 506.44mgFiber: 4.46gSugar: 2.77gVitamin A: 169.79IUVitamin C: 56.05mgCalcium: 328.65mgIron: 2.6mgSugar Alcohol: 0.04gNet Carbs: 5.75g