ST. PATRICK'S DAY FLASH SALE GIVEAWAY
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
By participating in this giveaway, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to persons legally and physically residing in one of the 50 states in the USA or the District of Columbia and who are at least 21 years of age. Keto Chow employees are ineligible to enter or win. This giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Wholesale purchases are not eligible to enter this giveaway.
- HOW TO ENTER: There are two ways to enter the giveaway. Method 1 (March 7-March 16, 2023): Mail in a letter or card containing the Entrant’s first and last name, address, phone number, and email. These should be sent to the address below. Only Entries received in the mail on or before March 16, 2022 will be accepted and entered to win. Hand-delivered Entries will not be accepted or entered to win. Customers may enter the giveaway ONCE using this method.
Send letter or card to: Keto Chow
12577 South 265 West
Draper, UT 84020
Method 2 (March 17, 2023 between 11:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Eastern): Purchase of any Keto Chow product(s) made at ketochow.xyz or at the Keto Chow Draper storefront by a person or persons who meet the eligibility requirements and is made during these hours will be automatically entered to win. Purchases made through Amazon, wholesale distributors, or other sources will not be accepted or entered to win. Customers may enter the giveaway ONCE using this method. If multiple purchases are made by one customer during this Promotion Period, they will receive only one Entry.
- PRIZES: Five winners will receive EITHER
- a $50 Keto Chow gift card OR
- a refund for the full amount of their qualifying purchase, up to $1000.
Option B applies ONLY to Entrants who use Method 2, and only to a single purchase. If the winner made multiple purchases during the Promotion Period of Method 2, only one will be refunded.
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
- WINNER SELECTION: The winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted following the close of the Promotion Period by the Sponsor or its designated representatives.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be announced on Sponsor's social media with first name and last initial. They will also be notified by email at the email address provided in the purchase account or the email provided in the mailed-in form. Winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within seven days of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner's failure to adequately monitor any email account. Any winner notification not responded to within seven days may result in prize forfeiture.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrants: (a) agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the interpretations of these Official Rules by Sponsor and by the decisions of Sponsor; (b) acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules; (c) represent and warrant that he or she meets all the eligibility criteria set forth in these Official Rules; (d) agree to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations; and (e) agree to indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor from and against any and all liability arising out of or relating in any way to Entrant's participation in Sweepstakes and to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against Sponsor.