These smoothie bowls are a perfect warm-weather treat. Offer a selection of fresh or frozen berries, nuts, and seeds - even chocolate chips, and let kids dress up their own bowl however they like, for a fun family meal. To scoop out just the rich cream for this recipe, I place a can of coconut milk in the freezer for about ten minutes.
- 1/2cupfrozen strawberries(3 ounces)
- 1/3cupplain full-fat yogurt
- 1/3cupcoconut creamcold
- 1servingBanana Keto Chow(or 1 scoop)
- 2-3ice cubes
- 2tbspunsweetened almond milkplus more as needed
- fresh or frozen berries, nuts, seeds, coconut, hemp hearts, or sugar free chocolate chipsas desired, for topping and decorating your bowl
Place strawberries, yogurt, coconut cream, Banana Keto Chow, ice cubes, and almond milk in a blender. Cover and blend until the mixture is smooth but still thick enough to eat with a spoon.
If the mixture is too thick to blend add almond milk a tablespoon at a time until the mixture blends.
Pour into a bowl and decorate with your selected toppings.