One of summer’s greatest salads filled with vibrant colors, flavors, and textures all wrapped up in the creamiest, dreamiest Greek dressing. This keto greek salad is perfect for the whole family.
- 1large green bell pepperpeeled, seeded, and diced
- 1large red or yellow bell pepperseeded, and diced
- 2large cucumberspeeled, seeded, and sliced
- 1red onionthinly sliced
- 1cupkalamata olivesdrained
- 6oz.feta cheesecut into cubes
- 1/4cuppickled pepperoncini peppersoptional (1 oz.)
- 1large head romaine or iceberg lettucetorn into leaves, washed and dried (optional)
To make the dressing, combine olive oil, red wine vinegar, garlic, Keto Chow, water, oregano, honey substitute, and black pepper in a blender and blend until completely mixed, add the two ounces of feta cheese and blend until smooth and creamy.
To make the salad, combine the peppers, cucumbers, onion, olives, and feta cheese. Add the pepperoncini peppers, if using.
Toss the salad in enough dressing to coat all the vegetables and serve over torn lettuce leaves.*
Serve with extra dressing on the side.
*Alternatively, marinate all the vegetables except the lettuce in the dressing overnight, then add the feta cheese and olives and serve over lettuce. This makes for a very tangy, flavorful salad and mellows the vegetables a bit.Our recipes may contain links to affiliate websites, and Keto Chow receives an affiliate commission for any purchases made by you on the affiliate website using such links. To see the full recipe on Cronometer, you can add Keto Chow as a friend in the “Sharing” tab if you have a Gold Cronometer Membership. Our email is email@example.com.