- 1 serving Chocolate Keto Chow
- 1/2 cup Dutch process cocoa powder 2.5 ounces
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter cubed
- 2 ounces 100% baking chocolate chopped
- 1/2 cup granulated allulose 4 ounces
- 1/2 cup packed brown-sugar style erythritol blend 3.5 ounces
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Grease a 9 X 9 square baking pan, line it with parchment paper, and lightly oil the parchment. Preheat the oven to 325℉ and set a rack to the middle.
- Place the cream cheese and allulose in a mixing bowl and beat with an electric mixer until the cream cheese is light and fluffy.
- Add the egg and vanilla extract and continue to beat until there are no lumps and it is a smooth, creamy batter. This may take up to five minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix the Keto Chow with the cocoa powder and baking powder and set aside.
- Place the butter and chopped chocolate in a large, microwave safe mixing bowl and microwave in 10-second bursts, stirring after each burst, until the butter and chocolate are melted.
- Stir the butter and chocolate together well and then stir in the allulose and brown erythritol.
- Mix in the eggs one at a time, stirring well after each addition.
- Stir in the dry ingredients and mix until the batter looks glossy and thick.
- Spread the brownie batter out in the prepared pan as evenly as possible. It will be thick.
- Spread the cheesecake batter over the brownie batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven around 20-25 minutes, or until the edges are beginning to set, and the edges of the cheesecake layer are starting to look golden. The center will still be slightly jiggly..
- Allow brownies to cool at least 30 minutes before cutting them into 16 pieces.
- They can be refrigerated, tightly wrapped, for up to a week or individually wrapped and frozen for up to three months.