- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup water cold
- 3 Tbsp Root Beer Float Keto Chow
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 Tbsp powdered erythritol
- 9x13 Pan
- Mix together eggs, oil, vanilla and erythritol.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix for 1-2 minutes until it’s nice and creamy, it will be thick.
- Spread mixture into a 9x13 greased baking dish.
- Preheat the oven to 350 and let the batter sit for 10 minutes (it makes it raise better). Place cake in oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Cool cake for roughly 10-15 minutes. While the cake cools you can make your pudding by blending the cream, water, and Keto Chow with an immersion blender.
- Use the bottom of a wooden spoon and poke holes evenly through the cake. Pour pudding into the holes first and then spread the remaining pudding over the top.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least two hours.
- Right before pulling it out of the fridge you can make the topping by whipping together the cream and sweetener on high speed until stiff peaks form. Spread topping and serve!