Deluxe flavors that come together in a few simple steps. Recipe courtesy of Maggie Sterling.
- 4large cooked shredded chicken breasts
- 6oz.chopped ham
- 1/2cupsour cream
- 1servingSavory Chicken Soup Keto Chow(or 1 scoop)
- 2/3cupchicken broth
- 1/2Tbsp.Dijon mustard
- 1/2tsp.ground black pepper
- 1/2tsp.roasted garlic powder
- 1/2cup.shredded parmesan
- 6slicesswiss cheese
- 1/2-3/4cupunseasoned pork rind crumbs
Preheat oven to 350℉.
Mix all casserole ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
Grease a 9 x 13 glass baking dish and pour casserole mix in, smoothing evenly. Bake for 20 minutes.
Remove and add the Swiss cheese to the top. Bake for an additional 10 minutes.
Remove and top with pork rinds. Bake for an additional 5 minutes.
Allow to cool slightly before serving.
Photos bySarah DeYoung Photography
Keto Chow Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
137 grams (one 3x4.33" piece)
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.