- Place 12 silicone baking cups in a muffin pan and preheat oven to 300℉.
- Place the sundried tomatoes and feta in a small bowl and mix together well.
- Divide the mixture evenly between the 12 silicone cups in the pan and set aside.
- Crack the eggs into a blender jug, add the heavy cream and chicken broth, and blend until completely mixed.
- With the blender still running, slowly pour the Keto Chow through the hole in the lid and blend until smooth. The mixture will thicken as it blends.
- Carefully pour the blended egg mixture evenly over the tomato mixture in the silicone cups.
- Lay the prosciutto strips onto each mini frittata.
- Place in the center of the oven and bake for 20-22 minutes until the frittatas are risen, puffy, and golden.
- Let cool in the muffin pan for 15 minutes. They will fall a little.
- Remove from the silicone cups and if not eating immediately, let cool completely before packing in a storage container and placing in the fridge.