- 1 cup heavy cream 8 fl. oz.
- 1 serving Caramel Macchiato Keto Chow
- 2 Tbsp. powdered erythritol
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup full-fat ricotta cheese
- 2 Tbsp. sugar-free mini chocolate chips
- Pour the heavy cream into a mixing bowl. Sprinkle in the Keto Chow, erythritol, cinnamon, and vanilla; beat with an electric mixer until everything is combined and the mixture is thick and has almost doubled in volume.
- Fold in the ricotta cheese.
- Transfer to a serving dish and sprinkle the chocolate chips over the top.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving for best flavor. Serving with strawberries or keto cookies are great options.
- Dip will keep in the refrigerator, tightly wrapped, for up to three days.