Every week we do a live broadcast where we answer questions, talk about fun stuff, and more! Here is the high-quality recording straight from the camera in UHD4K
We talked about:
- Chocolate Peanut Butter is on sale this week
- We have Savory Samples!
- There will be no shipping delays due to the move! A bunch of people are worried, there is nothing to worry about. We will be in our new warehouse on Monday the 8th.
- Tomorrow’s give away, Keto Mojo, & Luv Foods, and Root beer Keto Chow.
- We are going to be doing an upcoming recipe challenge soon so think if your funnest, cool, Keto Chow recipes to submit and the winner will get an ultimate Keto Chow prize packet! Look out for announcements for that upcoming.
- We challenged Two Crazy Ketos Rachel and Joe to do a 7 day Keto Chow challenge, if you want to go follow them they are so awesome that we got to spend some time with them this weekend at Keto Con!
- Keto Con we had fun, we sampled raspberry cheesecake pudding and keto chow drop biscuits. We had a blast.
- Oh hello is coming Wednesday instead of Thursday because of the holiday!
- We will be off and not shipping on the 4th of July.
- Keto Chow shelf life Andrea De Graff wants to know
- An app to keep track of macros. We prefer cronometer. We have Keto Chow entered already for you.
- We have a newbie Jenna who added 2 tbsp of butter but then was hungry after 3 hours. She wanted to know what to do. I would recommend having more fat.
- Can I add coffee instead of water to my keto chow?
- Is heavy cream the same as heavy whipping cream?
- Keto Chow as ice cream, it gets hard when you freeze it but you can thaw it out ok or just eat it right after churning.
- A Lady in our Facebook group would like some help. She works 12 hour shifts and wants ideas for managing cravings and staying on track. Pickles, string cheese, boiled eggs, up the fat in your keto chow. Write everything down in an app like cronometer so you can stay on track.
Here is the facebook live recording that went up on Facebook, complete with the user comments: